Write A Guest Post For Our Blog
When you write a guest post on my blog, you not only get your content in front of a brand-new audience, you get a backlink to your own blog. This can lead to new followers and subscribers, making guest posting one of the best ways to grow your new blog!
What's In It For You?
Guest posting is one of the best ways to increase awareness of your blog, build trust and authority for your brand, and drive new traffic to your blog.
If your post is published, you’re content will be promoted like crazy to my audience! That means I’ll share your post in the following ways:
- On the All About Cincinnati Facebook Page
- Twice daily on Twitter for the first week
- Pin to my relevant Pinterest boards and several group boards
- As a recommended read to my email subscribers
Once your post is published, I promote it heavily and expect you to do the same.
I’ll also consider you for future opportunities that might be a good fit.
As a guest blogger, I’ll include your personal bio at the beginning of the post, so readers know right away who you are.
Your bio can include your photo, a link to your social media profiles, plus a brief paragraph about you and your blog.
You’ll also get a backlink to your choice of a website or landing page within the blog post.
Guest Post Guidelines and Requirements For Submission
I only share content that’s valuable to my readers, and only work with bloggers that go above and beyond to write epic content.
- 100% original content not published elsewhere, including your own website
- Minimum of 1,200 words
- Paragraphs should include 1 – 3 sentences maximum
- Correct spelling and grammar, use a tool like Grammarly to check your post
- Use headings and subheadings to organize information
- Use numbering and bullet points for lists and to drive home key points
- Headline (post title) with a minimum score of 72 in CoSchedule’s headline analyzer.
- Properly referenced resources, including a link to the original post (if applicable).
- No self-promotion or affiliate links allowed. A link to a landing page, your blog’s home page or a particular post can be included in the post.
- Must respond to comments on the post for the the first 14 days after publishing.
If you submit a post that doesn’t meet these guidelines, I will ask you to revise your post. Please ask questions if you’re not clear on some of the requirements. I want you to succeed and I’m here to help you!
Topics That My Audience Loves
Here are some of the topics that my audience is interested in:
- Cincinnati Events and Attractions
- Cincinnati Restaurant Reviews
- Cincinnati Gift Guides
- Family-Friendly Things To Do In Cincinnati
- Unique Places Of Interest In Cincinnati
If you have a topic idea not listed above that you think would be a great fit, I’m open to new ideas. All About Cincinnati is, of course, all about Cincinnati! I will consider any topic that is useful to Cincinnati residents or people travelling to Cincinnati.
Ready To Apply?
If this seems like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then let’s get to it!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include:
- your full name and name of your blog
- a link to your blog or a few recent samples of your writing
- 2-3 ideas for a guest post, from the topics list above
I can’t wait to see what you’ve got and to publish your post on AllAboutCincinnati.com!