AllAboutCincinnati.com is working on becoming your go-to resource for finding the best of Cincinnati’s business, events and attractions. We’re working closely with local businesses to get you the best discounts too, so yes, we’re going the extra mile for ya!
The mission for AllAboutCincinnati.com is to strengthen our communities by helping our neighbors and supporting locally-owned businesses.
How We Help Our Community
AllAboutCincinnati.com is currently helping local residents with the CARES Act rent and utility assistance program.
AllAboutCincinnati.com is eager to help the residents of Cincinnati. If you know of a local, true non-profit agency that goes above and beyond, we’d love to write about them on the blog or help in some way. Please email email@example.com.
Behind The Scenes
Get to know the Founder of AllAboutCincinnati.com
Hi, I'm Angel!
I’ve lived in Cincinnati my entire life. I went to school here (Fairview Elementary and Walnut Hills High School), worked here, played here, raised my four children here…so, yeah, I know this city pretty well. The kids are grown and on their own now, so I started blogging back in 2016. From there, I started helping other bloggers build successful blogs, and have evolved my skills into a full-blown digital marketing guru.
AllAboutCincinnati.com is my third blog, and was born out of my obsession with finding great deals, my love for helping people and my knowledge of Cincinnati. I can’t wait to share some of the coolest places in town, and hopefully make you fall in love with Cincinnati, too.
On a personal note, here are 10 things not everyone knows about me:
- I have a Black Lab/Rottweiler mix named Romeo that has tremendous “puppy power”.
- I don’t eat fish or seafood (except canned tuna)
- I love doing yardwork, especially pulling weeds.
- I believe EVERYONE has a super power (even you!) and intuition is the key to finding it.
- I secretly think I’m a little bit psychic.
- I think people that litter suck.
- I am a recovering addict. (I’ve been clean since March 26, 2016 – Woohoo!)
- I am a widow.
- I listen to Offspring’s “Road Rage” or Lincoln Park’s “One Step Closer” when I want to bang my head.
- I really hope you love my website!
I’d love to get to know you better too, so feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the AllAboutCincinnati.com Facebook Page. Let me know a bit about you or what you’d like to see featured on the AllAboutCincinnati.com blog.
Enjoy your time here and I hope you’ll come back again and again – because we’re always adding new stuff. Don’t forget to join the 513 Tribe here, so you don’t miss anything awesome.
Thanks for visiting AllAboutCincinnati.com!